“Be happy as you are and how you are!”
So what’s the point of following a diet plan that changes your body? Here are a few answers that may change your point of view..
The coordination of mind, body and soul only happens with a healthy heart. You change for your own good. A healthy body gives you confidence, enough for achieving what you always dreamed for!
Aren’t these more than enough to at least check out what’s in this?
- Diet doesn’t mean you starve. It means you eat enough instead of more than enough.
- Diet doesn’t go with counting the carbs. It goes with counting the number of healthy items you eat.
- Healthy eating is not about strict dietary limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Rather, it’s about feeling great, having more energy, improving your health, and stabilizing your mood.
- Change not just your food plan but adjust to a daily routine that’s healthy.
- Drinking a glass of water before every meal helps in controlling the intake of food. Water also hydrates the body giving you beautiful skin.
- A healthy exercise routine gives you a flexible and energetic body thus never failing you in getting an active lifestyle.
- Sleeping for at least 7-8 hours itself helps you lose pounds. So why not give it a quick start?
- Never skip breakfast.
- Laugh more. Lead a stress less life.
- Eating more fresh fruits and vegetables, cooking meals at home, and reducing your intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, may help to improve mood and lower your risk for mental health problems.
- Fibre helps in clearing out the fats in your body. Good sources of fibre are whole grains, wheat cereals, barley, oatmeal, beans, nuts, vegetables such as carrots, celery, and tomatoes, and fruits such as apples, berries, citrus fruits, and pears.
- Your body uses calcium to build healthy bones and teeth, keep them strong as you age. Sources include milk, unsweetened yogurt, and cheese.
- Quit smoking. It’s neither good for you nor the ones around you.
- It’s good to celebrate your success once in a while so go have a delightful non-diet snack.
Just remember that you are what you are through your character not by the shape of you. Stay healthy, stay safe.